Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
Ethereum is a new blockchain that, in addition to sending cryptocurrencies, allows you to run and run smart contracts. With their help, you can create a variety of decentralized applications, including their own currencies (tokens). In addition to contracts, a big advantage among other blockchains is considered to be a fairly high speed of transactions.
When will the transaction enter the blockchain?
Blocks in the Ethereum blockchain are created approximately every 13 seconds.
- With a high сommission, the transaction will be able to get into the next block.
- With an average сommission-the approximate processing time of the transaction is 3 minutes.
- When paying below the average сommission hit rate will depend only on the load on the network and increase or decrease the load. Some Explorer (e.g. etherscan.io) give information about the expected processing time of a transaction, but you must understand that this value is not accurate and can change depending on the situation.
The system does not see the transaction, what to do?
If you sent money, but there are no changes, check your transaction in Explorer (etherscan.io or blockchair.com) and verify that the transaction was created.
Make sure that the transaction was not sent through a contract, otherwise, contact technical support to solve the problem, you may have to wait a while in order to make a refund or exchange.
If the transaction has already been added to the blockchain, and the system has not seen it, please contact our support, we will be able to help you quickly.
Dash is one of the most popular currencies with increased anonymity.
Dash is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency, the distinguishing feature of which is the use of the mechanism for increasing transaction confidentiality, developed in 2014 by Evan Duffield. Initially, the currency was called “XCoin”, and after testing and introduction to the masses, it was renamed to “Darkcoin”. The current name “Dash” cryptocurrency received in March 2015.
Dash Blockchain Transaction Processing Speed
DASH has an Instant Send feature — this development allows payments to be made in seconds. Cryptocurrency exchange using the new technology is slightly more expensive than usual, but this is offset by an accelerated transaction processing mode.
The average formation time for a new block is approximately 2.5 minutes, which is four times faster than on the Bitcoin network.
Dash network fee
The average fee of the network depends on the type of transaction, but on average according to the data for 2019 was $0.0007, which is also an advantage of this cryptocurrency.
exchange in 3 easy steps
- Enter the desired amount of Ethereum and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the “Exchange now” button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Ethereum to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Dash will be sent instantly.